Friday, July 24, 2009

Countdown begins...

It's the 24th. Exactly one month before I leave. And I STILL don't know where orientation is. How sad is it that at the grocery store I decided not to buy a bigger bag of flour and sugar because I said to myself: "I'm leaving soon, I won't be able to use it all". I stop myself from buying fun ingredients because I have a pantry full of stuff I should use.
Sophie sent me a guest list for the annual iftar she has. She asked if I wanted her to have it before or after I leave, since I only have a couple of iftar's before I leave. I think I only have 2-3. As much as I want to be here for the iftar, I want Sophie to be able to have it the way she wants, with the people she wants. And she doesn't want the people I want to see before I leave. So I'd rather she just have the iftar her way after I leave.
I can't believe I'm actually leaving...

No comments:

Post a Comment