Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's really happening

I spoke too soon. Today we got our staging email's =) And I booked my ticket.

Sunday, August 23rd
American Airlines 2195
SNA to Dallas at 10.40 am
Arrive in Dallas at 3.48 pm

American Airlines 520
Dallas to Miami Intl at 5.00 pm
Arrive in Miami at 8.48 pm

Tuesday, August 25th
American Airlines 2297
Miami International to St. Lucia at 10.35 am
Arrive St. Lucia at 2.00 pm

From Dallas onwards I'll be on the same flight as Tiffany (she's going to be serving in St. Kitts with me!) Hopefully I'll get to meet her before leaving too. And either tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday I have a conference call with Mavis Huggins, the Associate Peace Corps Director in St. Kitts and Nevis. I know there's still so much I want to know but I don't know what to ask!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I woke up this morning ready to compile a list of questions, and the only solid one I have come up with so far is re: the 2 letters of reference from my banks! Saira I am so happy to read your blogs and emails, it is so comforting to know that you are going through the same thing I am. I can't wait for the 23rd!! Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete