Thursday, November 18, 2010

SK sweet

In my last month in St. Kitts, I was asked multiple times what my favorite memories were now that I was getting ready to leave. Here are some of the top things that came to mind, in no particular order:
  • J'ouvert!
  • Beach campout on Will's birthday
  • Marriott Adventure with Julie Ann and Alisa =)
  • Climbing Mt. Liamuiga
  • Climbing Nevis Peak
  • Falling on the way to the Bat Cave
  • My first Hash
  • The island tour with Royston
  • My first mango softserve at iQueens (and all the trips to that wonderful truck on the corner of Indepedence Square!)
  • Music Festival
  • Girls nights at Tashas
  • Granny's salt fish and johnny cakes
  • Trying to find Mari's on Market St.
  • Road side chicken with Kim, Geoff and Will
  • Sunsets at Anne's
  • Welcome BBQ at Cockleshell
  • Swimming with the folks from Ade's Place
  • Horse back riding in the rainforest
  • Snugar-diddles (baking with the Women of Purpose!)
  • Hiking up to the Caribelle Batik and over to David & Ingrids afterwards
  • The Riviere House
  • Julie Ann climbing my terrace and breaking into my house
  • Lost marathon's at Will's
  • De Valley Pub sessions 
  • Holding my breath with Patty on crazy bus rides  
  • Killing roaches at Julie Ann's house in Nevis
  • Thanksgiving and trying to get my stolen phone back  
  • Shaniqua (my little neighbor) running to hug me when I came back from vacation
  • Dominoes at Ship-wreck
  • Bird Rock Beach with David, Ingrid, Patty, Anne and George

No comments:

Post a Comment