Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kittitian Kitties

Today I dragged Will and Laurent with me to the Ross Vet School Adoption Day. Will and I came home with kitties. I failed at convincing Laurent to take home Beans, one of the cute dogs they had even though it was SO obvious that he really wanted him. Will adopted and I am a foster mommy. Which basically means that they take care of all the food and kitty litter, but I have to take her in about every 6 weeks for adoption day and give her up if someone chooses to adopt her.








 Sleepy time, in my lap =)

If I totally fall in love with her, I can adopt her myself. But honestly, I don't know if I want to spend the money. We'll deal with that when/if the time comes.

She's 8 weeks old, a black and white short-haired, and I've renamed her Sugar. I think it is very appropriate. Symbolizes the sugar cane industry on the island, and my sugar high bakery =) She's nothing like Nala, but not like I was trying to replace her. Cuz that's impossible. Sugar is insanely playful. I was leaning forward while she roamed around the couch behind me and all of a sudden she jumped on my shoulder. She likes to climb up all over me. I need to buy her some toys...

1 comment: